Magic Flame is fast-growing group in the field of sunflower seeds processing and production of sunflower oil. There are 6 companies in the group with annual consolidated turnover more than BGN 300 million. 3 out of the 6 companies are production companies, where two are the main turnover generators.
As a Senior Accountant, you will have the following key accountabilities:
• Handling of primary accounting documents (invoices, bank statements, etc.)
• Manage the AP process: record invoices, prepare payments, reconciliations, and verification
• Upload all invoices & bank transactions in the accounting systems daily
• Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
• Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including but not limited to: banking, customer, vendor, accruals, etc.
• Travel reports and personal expenses’ reimbursement
• Assist the preparation of month-end and year-end close: trial balance, reconciliations, and other reports for the monthly and yearly closings of the company books timely in accordance with the corporate schedule and requirements
• Fixed assets reconciliation and maintaining inventory books
• Participation in the preparation of the tax returns and financial reports
• Preparation of reports to National Statistic, National Bank, Tax authorities and local institution
• Perform other related duties as required
• Full involvement in BPO project (Outsourcing the Accounting Topics) currently running in the Group
• Skills and knowledge for preparation of consolidated financial figures of the group companies is a must ; Consolidated figures shall be prepared at least twice an year;
Now that you know what a Senior Accountant does, what skills, qualifications and experience do you need?
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
• Knowledge and experience with: VAT law, Corporate Income Tax Law
• Well-acquainted with accounting and bookkeeping procedures
• Ability to adapt and work well in a fast-paced, results-oriented, and rapidly changing environment;
• Well organized, flexible, and with attention to detail person
• Good time management and prioritization skills
• Responsible and team-oriented person
• Self-motivated, positive attitude
• Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
• Experience with ERP system
• Accounting system Business Navigator and Expert M
• Good MS Office skills
Join our team and benefit from the following advantages:
• Exciting work environment that brings people together
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth
• Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme linked to individual performance and company results
• Multisport card ;
• Eco friendly travelers are welcome to the office – parking places for bikers;
• Working alongside growth minded people;
• Working in a transparent environment, which focuses on solving problems and getting things done;
• Social benefits;
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of our employees reaching their full potential. At Magic Flame Group we work collaboratively with our colleagues but offer a flexible working approach.
Please send your CV and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org